This blog is explicitly sexual in nature and suitable for adults OVER 18 ONLY

SMDesires    

  story brewing :::: Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Someone got me interested in writing again, maybe because today all I could think about was kissing him and getting up the nerve to kiss him - damn, I mean he was here all day and in my bedroom once and it wasn't until he left - we started talking about erotica..then again, maybe I wanted him to make the first move, pretty sure he doesn't have a girlfriend at least I hope not since the very sight of him makes me wet and today, I could not concentrate on any work related things, especially not while this hot sexy guy was working on my house - there's a story brewing here..coming soon

Posted by SMD :: 5:55 PM :: 0 desires

Post a Desire
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox