This blog is explicitly sexual in nature and suitable for adults OVER 18 ONLY

SMDesires    

  shaved vs not shaved :::: Saturday, January 27, 2007

shaved vs not shaved - its a personal preference and yet my new doctor whom I'm not sure I even like that much now, asked my why I shaved and my answer, I like it, its my body. And she told me "well there is a reason that it grows, its for lubrication." Ok, maybe in her world, its for lubrication but I'd don't get that. She also doesn't shave her legs or underarms and while that is her preference - ewww.

After a few other comments from her and even though I just started seeing her, I'm going to look for another family practice doctor. I want someone that I can trust and that won't judge me for my shaving preferences. I don't judge her, I think its ick that she doesn't shave anywhere but that's her choice. Just like its my choice to be shaved

Posted by SMD :: 5:35 PM :: 0 desires

Post a Desire
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox