This blog is explicitly sexual in nature and suitable for adults OVER 18 ONLY

SMDesires    

  changes coming soon :::: Saturday, April 19, 2008

think it might be time for a change, more serious yet erotic change, I'd like to give this more time and I need to start taking more time for myself and do something I'm passionate about, lost my sexy muse for awhile, actually she might have been discouraged with me, but she's back and I'm back.

And since I really have't moved all my archives over yet from indecent, I have them backed up, just not posted as of yet - its a good time to change again.

If you've just started reading - don't worry, you're not going to lose the connection - there will be a link up and if I can figure it out, this will point to the new location as soon as you log in here.

anyways, isis is too linked to so many other things - she's still my dream muse, she's just out there working hard to get my dreams set in motion

Posted by SMD :: 8:36 AM :: 0 desires

Post a Desire
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox