This blog is explicitly sexual in nature and suitable for adults OVER 18 ONLY

SMDesires    

  damn it, damn it, damn it :::: Sunday, January 22, 2006

of course, indecent is yet again down and my main computer hard drive fucking crash tonight..everything is on that computer..my whole company - contacts, clients, all my site designs, my money, everything, I mean everything is on that computer and i can't access it. I just want my DATA!!!. Dell sucks, that don't care that someone just lost all their data - the tech support person kept saying, we can restore your backup to a new drive..what part did she not fucking get..I don't have a recent backup...this week has just started out fucked up, I'm behind on my clients, my main computer has crashed along with all my blogs backups and my accounting - i have no idea how much $$ i have..shit..god, I hope df can get it recovered..please let him get it recovered, I swear I'll be better, I will backup it from now on.

Posted by SMD :: 11:50 PM :: 0 desires

Post a Desire
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox