This blog is explicitly sexual in nature and suitable for adults OVER 18 ONLY

SMDesires    

  goth boy updates :::: Wednesday, January 11, 2006

December 13, 2005
I can't believe how hard it is to schedule sex with my goth boy, between his daughter coming to visit which until today totally forgot he had a daugther..oops and me having the flu and my period starting very very soon and him going home for christmas(like he does every year - another fact I completely forgot about until now) and yet we're still talking about hooking up and the weird thing is I remember why I liked him in the first place, we're totally comfortable around each other and yet he is only a sex toy at this point, admittedly a very hard one to schedule but still we're just discussing pure playful fun sex, no strings with one another..sweet.

and I had an idea, hopefully he'll be around wednesday, I sent him an email and said "just because I have my period doesn't mean we can't still have fun. Do you like anal sex? And while I'm on the subject, what else do you like sexually?" I can't ever remember us discussing this on that one date we had ummm like 4 years ago

December 23, 2005
funny thing about him - sometimes I read his emails and shake my head..for someone that only wants to hook for sex - he seems to be really attentive, sending me funny things, emailing me back right away, men - I don't get them, I really really just don't...so anyways, after 2 mos of trying to get together - it might happen after the 27th, at this point, its been so long, I've almost forgot what it feels like *grin*


Jan 11, 2006
after talking to goth boy on the phone tonight for an hour, I completely remember why I liked him in the first place - its like we've known each other forever, its really easy to talk to him and now I know how old he is (30)which tells me how long its been since we've seen each other..

since the last time four years ago, our lives have taken the almost the same path..

about 6 mos after we went out on that one date, he met someone else and dated her for 3 or 4 mos and I too met someone else and dated him for about 3 mos

then he was in a relationship for 3 years and recently that ended about 3 mos ago and I too, was in a weird off again/on again relationship for the last 3 years and it recently ended for me 3 mos or so ago

we both like black & red furniture and cats - yea, that's a weird little fact (although I have to throw orange and deep brown into the mix of colors)

its eerie how our lives have taken the same path

soooo...he wants to take me out to dinner and then a fancy hotel and play all Sunday night..he's paying, I'm good with that. He wants to have fun and be extravagant..i'm totally good with that, someone should spend money on me for once ;)

so hopefully an update Monday night

original comments
expei - January 11th, 2006
will make Monday morning rather pleasant i hope

Posted by SMD :: 4:24 PM :: 0 desires

Post a Desire
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox