This blog is explicitly sexual in nature and suitable for adults OVER 18 ONLY

SMDesires    

  ex from high school... :::: Tuesday, April 06, 2004

remembering the good times...the hot tub where I had great sex with Jimmy and two other friends..I wonder if we could experience that again..

i just found out that my ex from high school was divorced..now if i could just figure out how to bring up a hot tub in conversation in a gas station...hmmm, going to have to work on a technique here. I still find him yummy and sexy...although its evolved pass the high school crush

Its a small world here..i grew up in that area and even though i moved to this new place, I know that I'll go back to PH/WC..why because I always do...its my home and always will be...Jimmy still works at a gas station, Brad still lives where he grew up and Teri still lives where she grew up..three people from high school that I had fun with while growing up. Good and bad memories but still a growing process.

Posted by SMD :: 5:15 PM :: 0 desires

Post a Desire
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox