This blog is explicitly sexual in nature and suitable for adults OVER 18 ONLY

SMDesires    

  sight of a woman :::: Saturday, February 21, 2004

i was getting gas today and saw this blond, the way her shirt moved up when she bent over, the small of her back, i could imagine running my tongue along her back, holding, massaging her small breasts with my hands, playing with her clit, grabbing her ass, pulling her closer to me as i dipped my tongue into her wet pussy, tasting her sweet juices, the scent intoxicating and then she smiled at me..my god, i was wet, i could feel my cum running down my legs..imagined her biting my nipples, feeling her insert her fingers into my pussy..i was in my own little fantasy world. i wonder what she was thinking..

Posted by SMD :: 4:48 PM :: 0 desires

Post a Desire
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox