This blog is explicitly sexual in nature and suitable for adults OVER 18 ONLY

SMDesires    

  fading back into the pillows :::: Wednesday, June 15, 2005

ah so tired, scattered silent thoughts,
as if you weren't there and then you were
silent spots, I could just see you lying there
spacing, thinking, fading fast back into those heavenly pillows
i want you
i want to feel your lips upon mine
feel your strong hands upon my neck
gently holding my head
as we kiss deeply and passionately
i want to feel you slide into me
i want to feel your weigh upon me
but you sounded so tired
and I understand because my head is dropping
and I'm fading fast
just thinking of your head on your pillows
wish i was there lying next to you in your arms
sweet naughty dreams
xoxoxoxo

original comments: Muse - June 16th, 2005 hope the dreams were naughty and nice

Posted by SMD :: 8:01 PM :: 0 desires

Post a Desire
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox